Contributions to BALTILEAKS
Individuals can contribute to BALTILEAKS in three ways:
- Upload large files to our secure anonymous drop-box (below)
- Email smaller documents, tips, or leads
- Contact us via Twitter (@baltileaks)
Upload a File
We do not solicit specific contributions. All contributions are voluntary.
- Contributors agree to release BALTILEAKS and any individuals associated with it from any liability that may arise from release of information. We seek journalistic protection for any information we choose to release.
- If you provide contact information, we will contact you before releasing any information which you choose to contribute.
- Any information contributed becomes the property of BALTILEAKS and may be released at its discretion.
- If you would like to ensure that only BALTILEAKS can read your submission, please use our GnuPG public encryption key to digitally encrypt your file before uploading.
- Contributors are encouraged to please use ZIP (or another file compression/archiving mechanism) to submit multiple files at once.
By uploading a file you agree to the terms and conditions above.
NOTE: Large file uploads may take a few minutes. Please be patient. If you have problems uploading please contact us.